2nd CALL: MITA is looking for the first TECHNOLOGY SCOUTS in Lithuania
9 / 15 / 2016
Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA) is launching new technology scouting services. These services will include technology landscaping and evaluation of the technology potential, technology transfer and brokerage, technology commercialization identifying the potential for valuable knowledge or technology realization in business.
For this reason we are looking for experienced consultants who want to be the first technology and innovation scouts in Lithuania.
Technology and innovation scout functions:
- consulting companies on identifying needed new technologies or processes, conduct the search of these technologies or technology processes in universities, institutes or other science and research institutions, also companies;
- having found a technological solution to conduct technology landscaping, assess the authenticity, originality, also to conduct competitiveness analysis and commercialization potential assessment;
- systematically provide business proposals which create valuable opportunities for technological realization (sale, transfer, investment, etc.) and provide other needed consulting to companies related to technology transfer.
Expected requirements for ideal candidate:
- has connections to international research and education institutions, high- value-added technology creating companies, banks, EU institutions, investment angels or venture capital funds;
- good knowledge of international innovation ecosystem and commercialization process of R&D results;
- has experience in leading R&D and innovation projects;
- has successful experience in the technology transfer or technology investment funding or/and experience in developing of start-ups.
Please send your CV (Curriculum Vitae) and application letter with the reference Technology and Innovation Scout by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org till 30 of September. Only selected candidates will be informed.
P.S. During the first call we have received not sufficient number of candidates for the scope of the services we are planning to do, therefore we are launching the second call and continue the search of candidates. The candidates, which have already send us CV/resume, do not need to resend it. These candidates are participating in the further procedures of our competitionand will be informed about the further results by email or phone call.